- Building Plot - Galmpton Village
- An Idyllic Location
- Good Access To Plot - Level
- Site Is Approx 1150m2
- Contemporary Bungalow Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms + Generous Living Space
- Central To All Amenities
- South-Facing Rear Garden
A fantastic and rare opportunity to secure a prime building plot in the centre of the very desirable Galmpton Village. Plans have been approved for a large contemporary bungalow (single storey with sedum flat roof). A generous size plot which is mainly level but with mature garden to boundaries. A super location approached off Orchard Close.
Galmpton is a most sought after village surrounded by beautiful rolling Devon Country and set between the Bay and the Dart Estuary. With a great community, good amenities (including general stores & butchers), traditional local pub, and with very well respected schools (Primary School & Churston Ferrers Grammar School). Beautifully positioned for Brixham, Paignton and Torquay. Also with the Steam Engine Railway (Churston Station for Paignton & Kingswear).
The vendors have commissioned the design of this very appealing bungalow with 4 double bedrooms (or 3 + Study), Living room, and Kitchen/diner, opening out onto to large sheltered south-facing "courtyard" patio. There is an en-suite to the master bedroom, main bathroom, and separate utility room. There is a covered carport for 2 vehicles to the front.
Materials used on the exterior will be western cedar cladding and natural stone with lime render finishes. The principal rooms are on the southerly side and large window sections allow great light. The vendors point out that there will be covenants and restrictions placed on the land and building including:
1) The dwelling / property to be limited to the height of the plans and only as a single dwelling.
2) During construction, sufficient access to be maintained for existing residents of Orchard Close.
3) Completion of build within 24 months from start date.
4) Ensure green roof is installed and well maintained
5) Construct party wall with Bearscombe from materials specified in plans (stone) or seek agreement from Bearscombe owners for any change of materials.
For more details, please read the Design and Access Statement (available on request) or follow the link to Torbay.gov planning portal. The reference being P/2019/0093 (Approved 19/03/2019).