L. J. Boyce Ltd (Boyce Brixham) for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
(1) These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
(2) All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of L. J. Boyce Ltd.
(3) None of the statements contained in these particulars and information are to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
(4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
(5) The vendor does not make or give and neither do L. J. Boyce Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
(6) Where every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained here, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken of any error, omission or mis-statement. This plan is for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. The services, systems and appliances shown have not been tested and no guarantee as to their operability or efficiency can be given. Floor plans made with The Mobile Agent.
(7) References to the Tenure of a property are based on information supplied by the seller. The agent has not had sight of the title documents. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor.
(8) You are advised to check the availability of this property before travelling any distance to view.
This website is the property of L J Boyce trading as Boyce Brixham of 50 The Terrace, Torquay Devon registered number No. 4270229. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
Boyce Brixham takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
The description of the properties offered are for information purposes only. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all the features. While we endeavour to ensure that the information and description is accurate and up-to-date we cannot guarantee this. Any reliance on the information contained is at your own risk.
While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to maintain the continuity of the website, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, and freedom from viruses, availability, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the website (including all texts, advertisements, links or other items) which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Boyce Brixham website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to Boyce Brixham and the Boyce Brixham website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Boyce Brixham's prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non commercial use.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through our website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third party telecommunications or service provider.
When you register with us you are stating that you are eighteen  years of age or over.
Other Applicable Terms
How to contact Boyce Brixham
We welcome your views. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 01803 852736.
"Outstanding excellent extremely supportive and caring staff. Boyce Brixham Estate Agents where so helpful from the first day I walked in the office asking about selling my home, even now that I have settled in they still are so helpful! I sold my property and brought with them. Simply the best. "
Sales: 49 Fore Street, Brixham, TQ5 8AG / 01803 852736 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings: 01803 856112 / email@example.com
L. J. Boyce Ltd. trading as Boyce Brixham
Registered Address: Century House, Riviera Park, Nicholson Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7TD
Registered in England & Wales No. 4270229 / VAT No. 141 0639 04
© 2021 Boyce Brixham. All rights reserved. / Powered by Homeflow
Boyce Brixham Covid-19 Information Regarding Viewings and Valuations
Following the latest change in government guidelines. Our Director Mark Boyce has the following message about the New Procedures and Strict Guidelines we will be following to ensure the safety and well being of our Staff, Clients and potential buyers.
"Welcome Back!As you are probably aware The Government has now lifted restrictions on Valuations & property viewings and we are now ready to safely organise these for you in line with Government and Health England guidelines. You will see links here to both The Government Guidelines and The Guild ‘Safe as houses’ Protocol (Links below). We strongly suggest that you read these prior to making appointments for valuations or viewings so that you are aware of the responsibilities that both you and ourselves must undertake.
We are talking with our vendors and many will accept viewings from now but some naturally prefer to still avoid viewings (especially if they are vulnerable or self-isolating). We have been working effectively from home but from Monday 18th May we will be operating from our offices again but urge you to call or send an email rather than visit the offices. We will only be permitted to allow into the office one person at any one time so calling or emailing may save you waiting in the street!
As before all calls for Sales will be answered on 01803 852736. Lettings can be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org"
Government Guidelines Document: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak?fbclid=IwAR08N1B9N3U4tyUsKG8uxVsM9HArmNiPJT6eS7JgdRv2MInZVhYusEvdFVI
Guild "Safe as Houses" Protocol: https://i.emlfiles4.com/cmpdoc/0/5/8/3/3/2/files/26128_singleoffice-guildgeneric-sixpointguide-v4-b2c.pdf?dm_i=50FU,79S5,AD1RC,S5AY,1