TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PROMOTER’S NAME AND ADDRESS
L.J. Boyce Ltd. trading as Boyce Brixham. Registered address: 50 The Terrace, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 1DD. Registered in England & Wales No. 4270229
2. PURPOSE OF THE COMPETITION
This competition has been created to celebrate Christmas 2018 at Boyce Brixham. The competition will be held on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and will be in the format of a multiple-choice question.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To enter, simply comment the correct answer on the original Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn post with the question. You may only submit one entry per social media platform to this promotion.
4. START DATE AND END DATE
The competition will begin on Monday 3rd December and will close on Monday 17th December when one winner will be selected.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
A winner will be selected at random from the correct answers on Monday 17th December. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will be notified by a ‘reply’ on their original comment. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address via private message to which the Prize will be delivered.
In the event that the winner does not return details of their postal address to the Promoter within 3 days of notification that they have won, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
By entering you acknowledge that you may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
The prize is a Christmas themed hamper (a lined wicker basket) containing the following items:
The prize is non-transferable and excludes travel and any additional costs and expenses.
The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in description of the prize above.
7. RESTRICTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Entries submitted by automated competition entry mechanisms are not eligible and will be deleted.
This competition is for UK residents only.
1. The name of the winner may be published on the official Boyce Brixham social media pages including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
2. By accepting these terms, you accept that the Promoter is entitled to use your personal details for selection of a winner and for promotional and communication purposes.
3. Your details are provided to the Promoter and not to the social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and this prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn in any way.
4. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
"We would HIGHLY recommend using Boyce Brixham if you are considering selling your house. We bought off them ten years ago and this year needed to sell up due to family health reasons. The whole team at Boyce Brixham have been so supportive over the last 8 months. Throughout the whole time Avril and the team have been pushing and communicating with all involved in our chain to ensure our move happened. They’ve shared many ups and downs with us along the way, but we were assured throughout that we were in safe hands. After a VERY long year we are moving into our new property this week to start our new life. Thanks to each and everyone of you who helped make this happen, you’re amazing!!! Only one estate agent for us!! BOYCE!!"
Sales: 49 Fore Street, Brixham, TQ5 8AG / 01803 852736 / email@example.com
Lettings: 2 Fore Street, Brixham, TQ5 8DS / 01803 856112 / firstname.lastname@example.org
L. J. Boyce Ltd. trading as Boyce Brixham
Registered Address: Century House, Riviera Park, Nicholson Road, Torquay, Devon, TQ2 7TD
Registered in England & Wales No. 4270229 / VAT No. 141 0639 04
© 2019 Boyce Brixham. All rights reserved. / Powered by Homeflow